Automating hosted projects?

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 22:13:42 UTC 2009

Hi Infrastructure team,

Not sure if this inquiry belongs here or on websites, but I'll start
here.  Personally my experience has been that the Fedora admins act on
requests for Fedora Hosted projects requests very quickly.  Some
potential contributors may want or need more instantaneous results,
and I would hate to see folks going to somewhere like Google Code if
we can keep their projects more open and transparent (and portable) to
the community.

Does the team have any sense as to whether we could further
automate the Fedora Hosted project creation process?