Automating hosted projects?

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 22:44:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM, Jeroen van Meeuwen
<kanarip at kanarip.com> wrote:
> Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
>>
>> Fedora Unity and Cooperation KDE- Gnome might raise some eyebrows but
>> would not be easy to auto-sanity-check.
>>

> /me raises one or two eyebrows...
>
> I see we're being used as an example but I'm not sure I understand what
> you're saying ;-)

The acronym for the project could be F. U. C. K. Gnome. I was trying
to remember various project names that have gotten past auto-testers
and then come up as a problem (Getting a username of first letter
firstname, last name... with the name given as Frederick Uckyou (where
you was replaced with various things.)

--
Stephen J Smoogen. -- BSD/GNU/Linux