About me

Davi Vercillo C. Garcia davivercillo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 17:12:56 UTC 2009

Hi Toshio,

> Individual app authors also hang out on IRC.  So if you introduce
> yourself, we can point you at individual apps that need work as well!

Yesterday I was there, talking with ricky about what I can do to help
fedora-infraestructure's team. I was working with ticket system,
looking for something with bad descriptions and changing it. Today
I'll take the meeting and there I'll introduce myself again.

Thanks,
--
Davi Vercillo Carneiro Garcia
http://www.google.com/profiles/davivercillo

Federal University of Rio de Janeiro
Department of Computer Science
DCC-IM/UFRJ - http://www.dcc.ufrj.br

/"\
\ /   CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
 X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \