Bugzilla bot account / Fedora mail alias

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri Jul 17 12:48:34 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 08:42:53AM -0400, Jon Stanley wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 3:44 AM, Till Maas<opensource at till.name> wrote:
>
> > Btw. I just remembered which bot bugzilla account already exists: ftbfs -
> > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/accounts/user/view/ftbfs
> > There seems to be no mailing list involved, too.
>
> The alias is created - it's just a mail alias, not a full FAS account.
>  You'll have to make a Bugzilla account with that mail address, and
> that's it! :).  It may take up to 30 minutes to be live, though.

The trick is, you can't create a bugzilla account with
@fedoraproject.org directly for some reason.  Maybe this is fixed.  I
had to create a bugzilla account with another email address, then
request of the bugzilla administrators to change the email address for
the account.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO