An Introduction

Ricky Zhou ricky at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jul 20 00:41:54 UTC 2009

On 2009-07-19 06:59:13 PM, Jason Walsh wrote:
> Around the same time I started running Linux, I cut my teeth on
> programming with Java. Shortly after, I learned the breath of fresh
> air that is Python. I have been actively coding personal projects in
> Python for about a year now, and have contributed small amounts of
> code to the open-source project Crunchy. While I have mainly used
> Django for Web development, I have also dabbled in TurboGears and
> other frameworks.
Hey, welcome - a lot of our apps are written in Python, primarily
TurboGears, so that's great!  If you're interested in working with
those, we always have a lot of tasks on most of our web apps.

We mostly hang out in #fedora-admin on Freenode if you're not there
already, and we have weekly meetings in #fedora-meeting at 20:00 UTC on
Thursdays (if you can make it, please come any say hi there :-))

Thanks,
Ricky