Introducing: Alin Crețu

cralin at gmail.com cralin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 20:47:33 UTC 2009

Hello Fedora Infrastructure,

I'd like to use my first e-mail to introduce myself.

The name is Alin Crețu, I'm 33 years old, Romanian citizen, currently
living in Germany.

I've been working/playing with Red Hat Linux since RH 5.2 and with
Fedora since it's first release 10 years ago.

For the last 9 years I was working with Linux/Unix in different
production environments, from small departmental (2 systems) up to large
enterprise (200+ Linux/Unix machines with High Availability
requirements).

Since June 2007 I'm also certified as "IBM Certified Advanced Technical
Expert -- IBM System p5 2006" and I can find my way around BASH and ksh
scripting. Also I have considerable understanding and some real life
experience with large SAN installations.

I'd like to take this opportunity to give something back to Fedora by
helping the Infrastructure team running the servers that make the Fedora
Project possible.

As of now, I'm also looking to find a sponsor that will be willing guide
my first steps towards this community.

Regards,
Alin Crețu