Introducing: Alin Crețu

cralin at gmail.com cralin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 20:23:47 UTC 2009

Hello,

I am snooping around to find some introduction documents or a
presentation about procedures used by fedora infrastructure to
operate/manages the servers in scope. Unfortunately I could not find any
until now.

Are there any such introduction documents ? If yes, could somebody
actually point me to the right link/document ?

It would be nice to have a look and get acquainted with the rules of the
game before actually starting to play the game. ;)