Please test our new calendering solutions.

Simon Birtwistle simon at zikula.org
Thu Mar 26 15:33:49 UTC 2009

> For testing purpose, I have tried out many solutions, but the two most
> suitable contenders are
> 1.Zikula
> 2.Citadel

I'm pleased that you're considering Zikula (I'm a member of the Zikula team for those who don't know).  I notice the lack of an SMS module concerns you - but this should be simple to create depending on your required feature set.  I'd be happy to either do it myself or get a community member to look into as it would be of general use to the Zikula community.

Simon