wiki caching old content

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 8 14:40:44 UTC 2009

On 05/08/2009 07:54 PM, Mike McGrath wrote:

> <no sarcasm>
>
> We have an issue tracking system that people can use to report issues to
> us.  It can be found at:  https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/
> After logging in click new ticket.
>
> This process is further documented at:
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/ReportProblem
>
> </no sarcasm>

Let me repeat myself then. I am already aware of the presence of a
tracking system and you are well aware, that I know of it since you have
personally closed many of the issues I have reported there.

This doesn't mean that I can't raise an issue in the mailing list. Does
it? Now, if someone can answer the actual question asked, that would be
helpful. Thanks.

Rahul