My Introduction

Sijis Aviles sijis.aviles at gmail.com
Thu May 28 02:38:50 UTC 2009

Hi Mike,

I anticipate being available ~10hr/week.

I have read through that document. I created a Fedora Account (ID:
sijis) a few days ago and i've been lurking in #fedora-admin too. I'm
just observing and getting acquainted on what's going on.

I plan on attending the meeting on Thursday afternoon.

See you all there.

Sijis