remove old video torrents

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri May 29 01:15:11 UTC 2009

(I screwed up and did this w/o asking first; I expect thugs^Wenforcers
from the Chicago area to arrive momentarily; fortunately, steaks are
on the grill and hopefully they can be appeased.  I can easily put the
content back if need be.)

I want to move the videos (ogg and avi files) currently hosted only
on torrent.fp.o, to alt.fp.o/pub/alt/videos/ with the other videos.  I
have already copied the content over.

This request will remove the torrents, their contents, and their .ini
files on torrent1.  Then, the normal processes will refresh the
torrent.fp.o web page and the tracker.

There are currently 0 or 1 seed, and 0 downloaders, for this content,
which dates back to January 2008 at the most recent.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO