remove old video torrents

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Fri May 29 04:39:34 UTC 2009

> I want to move the videos (ogg and avi files) currently hosted only
> on torrent.fp.o, to alt.fp.o/pub/alt/videos/ with the other videos.  I
> have already copied the content over.

As long as I'm removing torrent content, let me suggest a few
more. :-)

ccLiveContent-1.0-i386
Posted August 2007.  No seeders.

ccLiveContent-2.0-1202964485.iso
ccLiveContent-2.0-FINAL.iso
Posted Feb 2008.  3 seeders, but no links from the torrent.fp.o HTML page.

Fedora 11 Alpha.  No links from torrent.fp.o HTML page.  Amazingly,
some of these have as many as 11 seeders and 6 downloaders.  No reason
to encourage downloads of this anymore though.

Fedora 11 Beta.  _Is_ linked from t.fp.o HTML page. 1-17 seeders, 0-2
downloaders.  Same reason as Alpha - there are newer bits available to
test with.

Fedora 11 Snap 1. _Is_ linked from t.fp.o HTML page.  1-6 seeders, 0-3
downloaders.  Pre-dates the Preview release.

Now for something maybe more controversial.

Fedora 8.  _Is_ linked from t.fp.o HTML page.  1-35 seeders, 0-8
downloaders.  F8 is EOL, and still posted on archive.fp.o.

I also note that the map link besides each torrent on the t.fp.o HTML
page is broken.  But hey, that's only present for the F8 and
ccLiveContent bits, which, if we nuke, then we don't have a problem
there either. :-)

Thanks,
Matt the pruner

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO