Introduction

Piotr Kral piotr.kral at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 23:24:34 UTC 2009

Hi
My name is Piotr Kral. And I'd like to join Fedora community at
general and fedora-infrastructure in particular since I'm a sysadmin
myself. I'm learning/using Linux since about ten years. I started from
Debian, but from several years I'm using Red Hat (from RHEL 3) in my
company servers and Fedora on my desktop. I was able to gain an RHCE
title and I'm a great Linux enthusiast (I've set up a first Linux
production server in my company and now we have about 200 off them,
mostly by my design). I feel that I must do something for fedora
community to be able to evolve myself and to give back at least a
small thing from me. I hope You can give me some guides what I should
do next and I hope I'll be able to join You on next thursday at 20:00
UTC on #fedora-meeting.

Kind regards
Piotr Kral