[Fedora-freemedia-list] SHA1 vs SHA256...

vivek pathak mvitvivek at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:58:35 UTC 2009

Hi

i am vivek from Pune workking for Hp india will u please tell me what the
error you are receiving and what exactlly is the issue are you installing
the fedora rpm package or non rpm package.

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 1:10 PM, susmit shannigrahi <
thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you please help with this?
> Thanks.

Regards,

VIVEK PATHAK | ITO Storage & BUR | EDS an Hp Company| Tower IV, Cybercity,
Magarpatta, Hadapsar, PUNE 411 028| Mobile: +91-9011096344 |
vivekanand.priyadarshi at eds.com www.eds.com
Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to MphasiS and/ or its
Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not
the intended recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to
you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination
of this information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases,
please notify us immediately at mailmaster at mphasis.com and delete this mail
from your records