Introduction and kickstart

Vivek Shah boni.vivek at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 06:52:36 UTC 2009

Hi All,
         My name is Vivek Shah FAS account bonii. I am C,C++, Java
developer from India. I also work on Unix/Linux system administration
and web app development using Python and Java. I am also a package
maintainer for the Fedora project for the past 1 year. I would like to
be of help to the Fedora infrastructure group in the most suitable
way. Since I am not completely aware of which FIG would suit me most
and where I could be most useful, I would not like to jump to any
conclusions. Please guide me about the best way possible for me to
contribute.

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek