Intro

John Stanton john at stantonnet.org
Fri Nov 27 20:56:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

I always suck at these things, but here goes.

I have been using Fedora for the past year and am loving it. I am
looking to gain more experience and skills. Also I am wanting to
contribute however I can to the fedora project.

I can also contribute 20gb of space and around 900GB to 1000GB of
bandwidth per month.

Skills/Experience:

System Administration:

      * RHCE Certified, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora, Ubuntu.

Development:

      * Perl, Shell scripting, Very little Python(Looking to learn).

Networking:

      * TCP/IP in both Internet and LAN related aspects.
      * DNS, Apache, NFS.

TRAINING/CERTIFICATION:

      * Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) #805009697437335.
      * RH300 Red Hat Linux Networking and Security Administration.
      * Red Hat Certified Technician (RHCT) #605008014222023.
      * RH133 Red Hat Linux System Administration.
      * ITIL V3 Certificate.
      * ITIL V3 Foundations Challenge Course.
      * Perl Programming.
      * CompTIA Security+, Network+, A+.
      * Microsoft MCP (Windows XP).

If anyone wants to know more about me or my experience just ask.

John