Getting Started

Abhishek Indoria hackerboymayabhi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 13:03:19 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am Abhishek Indoria, 14 from India. I am interested in contributing
to Fedora project as being a part of Fedora Infrastructure group.

I am 14, so please don't expect much, but here's my brief information:

Name: Abhishek Indoria
Age: 14
D.O.B. : March 18,1995
Address:
 22/C-30,
Pratap Nagar
Sanganer, Jaipur
INDIA
Time Zone: +5.30 UTC

Skills/programming languages: C,C#,CPP, Basic, GLBasic, A bit of
Python and Perl, XML, Javascript and some bits of SQL and VBScript.

Experience:

I am currently volunteering as software developer in one laptop per
child foundation(olpc) and SugarLabs. I am also in RT-Administrator
gang(known as olpc Support-Gang) in olpc as well as in developers
squad in SugarLabs.

Please check out both of them here:
http://wiki.laptop.org and http://laptop.org
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org and http://sugarlabs.org

I am currently owner of Free & Open Source Software For Youth
Foundation, Phoenix-Team and AceX(Pronounced A6), all of which have
more than 25 members working with me.
My group and I are currently active in developing a game using CPP,
XML and SDL specially for olpc XO platform and Linux alongwith Mac and
probably, Windows. We are also working on a spreadsheet program.

Please see our group pages at:
http://fossfy.co.cc
http://phoenix-team.tk
Our Free Software News Portal Blog at:
http://fsnp.co.cc

Is there anything else I am required to submit. Can anyone please help
me get started? It will be appreciated.

Thanks :)

--
Abhishek Indoria