Disabling bapp1 for a bit

Matt_Domsch at Dell.com Matt_Domsch at Dell.com
Mon Nov 30 03:52:53 UTC 2009

All of MirrorManager's cronjobs like update-master-directory-list and the crawlers run on bapp1.  So getting it back online somewhere would be valuable to me.

Thanks,
Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: fedora-infrastructure-list-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:fedora-infrastructure-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Mike McGrath
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 8:05 PM
To: Fedora Infrastructure List
Subject: Disabling bapp1 for a bit

I'm disabling bapp1 for a bit until I either build another one or until we
get xen13 back online.  This won't have a major impact on the users except
that some sites won't have up to date data if they are updated (like
docs.fedoraproject.org)

Atm xen13 doesn't pass a POST so I'll be on the phone with IBM shortly.