FAD Fedora Talk tech items

timg at codero.com timg at codero.com
Wed Sep 30 19:34:26 UTC 2009

Paul, Cheers to that, I miss read the site portion as if it were asking
about any potential concerns there. If you need any help in
developing/implementation of the additional services please feel free to
let me know. I am not always around in IRC but would be more than
willing to give a hand as needed, just shoot a project / idea in my
direction.

Just a side note I will be out of service for a few days from the 5th to
the 7th. Heading down to cPanel Con.