Review Board

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 21:06:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 1:54 PM, Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:

>> > Lets confirm that since it'll have an impact on possible decisions.
>>
>> If it integrates with mailman.. should it be on collab1 versus hosted1?
>>

> Well, for us that's where things get a little messy.  We generally keep
> fedorahosted as it's own modular system so we can move it or do whatever
> with it.  So it has its own mailman setup.  I assume it requires local
> read access to MM or does it do it via some MM api that I'm not aware of?

Duh I feel silly.. I saw that lists.fedorahosted.org was at collab and
thought the mailman was there.. duh.

[ssmoogen at bakeneko ~]$ host lists.fedoraproject.org
lists.fedoraproject.org has address 64.34.195.13
lists.fedoraproject.org mail is handled by 10 lists.fedoraproject.org.
[ssmoogen at bakeneko ~]$ host 64.34.195.13
13.195.34.64.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer collab1.fedoraproject.org.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.

-- Robert Browning