Swapping java library reviews?

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Wed Dec 10 12:37:50 UTC 2008

----- "Mary Ellen Foster" <mefoster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm working on creating a Fedora package for an application written
> in Java -- JabRef (http://jabref.sourceforge.net) -- which has a
> dependency on a *lot* of other Java libraries (see
> http://mef.fedorapeople.org/packages/jabref-dependencies.html). I've
> put the first bunch of "leaf nodes" up for review, but so far only
> one of them has been looked at.
> [...]

Hi Mary

I and my colleagues are working to make an rpm for Grails (www.grails.org), and obviously it requires tons of .jar dependencies...

We really want to have well-done rpms for this package because we have already packaged a very big java web application: Symbolic (www.opensymbolic.org or http://fedorahosted.org/symbolic), full compliant with fedora guide-line, but we need also grails to push it into Koji (grails in needed only to build symbolic, not to run it) and release it on fedora upstream repositories.

So maybe you need some package we've made or viceversa... If you'll try to have a look on grails source, you could find what we're working on ;-)

Take care
Francesco

--
Francesco Crippa