[Fedora-it] logo requests for usage permission

Luca Foppiano luca a foppiano.org
Gio 2 Ott 2008 14:24:51 UTC

Hi,
	I'm an ambassador for Italy and I'm organizing the fedora side for
Linux Day in Italy (will be October 25th 2008).

I want to use your logo to put it on box used to send to local Linux
User Groups the "fedora kit" (the necessary to build a "fedora usb
station") and generic gadgets (DVD and stickers).

Are there any problems? can I use the global logo [1] and/or the
"infinity bubble" [2]?

More information about my initiative here [3].

thanks
Luca

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Logo_fedoralogo.png
[2]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Logo_UsageGuidelines_logomark.png
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxDay/LinuxDay2008
--
Today is Setting Orange, the 56th day of Bureaucracy in the YOLD 3174

If you're happy, you're successful.