Trying to add s390 arch build back to FC-6 failed

Eduardo Habkost ehabkost at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 22:13:16 UTC 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 06:05:35PM -0400, Chuck Ebbert wrote:
> What did I miss?
>
> Not only did I not get s390 to build, somehow I broke s390x as well.
> It doesn't even submit the build jobs...

The only problem is that the build jobs for s390 aren't even starting
anymore, or is it failing in other ways?

If I understdood correctly, s390 was removed from the FC-6 buildroot
arch list on Brew today. So probably s390 won't build anymore. It seems
that it was supposed to be disabled a long time ago.

--
Eduardo