Quotation of the steel door

Steven(SPRING DOOR) sbnspringdoor3 at tom.com
Tue Dec 11 07:12:23 UTC 2007

this is a html format email,your mail system is nonsuport showed at the moment.<br>

Dear Sir or Madam

Have a good day! I hope your business goes well.
Very glad to introduce our factory to you,as a professional door's manufacturer,if you interested in purchasing the steel door,we can supply the best price of the steel door to you, detailen information as follows:Steel doorMaterial: cold-rolled steel sheet with honeycombSize:2050*860/900/960mmDoor leaf thinkness:50mm,70mmPacking:strong cartonDelivery time: within20days after receive your depositPrice: FOB NINGBO 64.8USD(the material thinkness door leaf 0.6mm,door frame 1.2mm)Conveyance: Qty/20' FCL: 106-144pcs Qty/40' GP: 222-298pcs Qty/40' HQ: 224-334pcs

Waiting for your reply.

Best regardsSteven

YongKang Spring Industry CO.LTD
ADD: Lange Industrial Zone, YongKang, ZheJiang, China
TEL: 86-579-87208596
FAX: 86-579-87294599
E-mail: sbn3 at cnspringdoor.com
Website: www.cnspringdoor.com