cpuspeed und cpuidle

Jarod Wilson jwilson at redhat.com
Wed Jul 11 16:48:54 UTC 2007

Chuck Ebbert wrote:
> On 07/11/2007 12:35 PM, Jarod Wilson wrote:
>>>  > Cpuspeed afaics needs an adjustment if cpuidle stays:
>>>  >
>>>  > $ LC_ALL=C sudo /etc/init.d/cpuspeed restart
>>>  > Disabling ondemand cpu frequency scaling: /etc/init.d/cpuspeed: line 212: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuidle/cpufreq/scaling_governor: No such file or directory
>>>  > /etc/init.d/cpuspeed: line 213: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuidle/cpufreq/scaling_setspeed: No such file or directory
>>>  >                                                            [  OK  ]
>>>  > /etc/init.d/cpuspeed: line 62: /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpuidle/cpufreq/scaling_governor: No such file or directory
>>>  > Enabling ondemand cpu frequency scaling:                   [  OK  ]
>>>
>>> Jarod checked a fix in a day or so ago, might be working its way through
>>> koji somewhere.
>> Yep, it was sitting for a day or two waiting for someone to notice my
>> bodhi push request. It just got pushed over to stable updates a few
>> hours ago.
>
> Fedora 6 too?

I submitted a push request for the FC6 update I did w/the other pre-F7
update system, but haven't got any notice about it being pushed just
yet. I'll ping someone in rel-eng.

Can't wait for FC-6 to die now, so we don't have two different ways of
doing things (er, make that three w/the RHEL stuff I do too)...

--
Jarod Wilson
jwilson at redhat.com