PART PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND

ANTHONY ELUMELU tonystb at 123mail.cl
Fri Jul 20 07:39:07 UTC 2007

PART PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND
FROM THE DESK OF
MR. ANTHONY ELUMELU
SPECIAL ADVICER TO Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)

Dear Contractor,

 To Whom It May Concern

Your file appeared on my desk two days ago Through Federal Ministry of Finance office that you are among people approved to be paid half of their part payment of USD$8 Million dollars. Signed by the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, On behalf of Mr. President.

I need your information, to reconfirm with the one we have already here in our file to know if you are the Rightful owner to transfer the said sum.

Your reply is highly welcome to this office.

Thanks and God bless.
Regards
MR. ANTHONY ELUMELU
SPECIAL ADVICER TO FMF