Removing atomic.h from Fedora kernel headers

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Jun 24 19:25:03 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-06-22 at 16:36 -0400, Chuck Ebbert wrote:
> Why do we explicitly remove atomic.h from our kernel header package?

No reason any more. Once upon a time, before the cleanup of the upstream
kernel's exports was complete, we needed to remove this unwanted crap.

These days, the kernel's standard 'make headers_install' doesn't include
it anyway, so we no longer need to strip it out for ourselves.

I think the same goes for io.h and irq.h.

--
dwmw2