Crazy idea

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Thu Mar 29 18:24:00 UTC 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 08:36:47PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
 > Dave Jones wrote:
 > > On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 07:50:55PM +0200, Hans de Goede wrote:
 > >
 > >  > And maybe also a common bugzilla?
 > >
 > > http://bugme.osdl.org :-)
 > >

 > Would it be an idea to automaticly (cron job, whatever) forward kernel bugs
 > there and to add tracking of the upstream bug to the Fedora bug?
 >
 > I know there are some pretty talented bugzilla xml-rpc hackers in FE, maybe
 > they can script this up?

I'd love to have a tool which would slurp bugdata out of our bz and
allow me to edit it if necessary, and then push a submit upstream button.

The differences in schema between the two db's mean that either a thunking
layer would be needed, or in some cases, manual intervention (which is why
I'd want to be able to edit the submission).

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk