RHEL 3

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Fri May 4 11:30:45 UTC 2007

On 04.05.2007 12:35, Majumder, Rajib wrote:

> I am wondering if RHEL 3 (based on 2.4.21 kernel but RH claims they
> backported lot of 2.6 kernel's feature into it) supports Multi-Core and
> Hyperthreaded CPUs.
>
> Is the CPU-scheduler multi-core/hyperthreading aware? Is it aware ccNUMA
> multi-core CPU?
>
> Any input is appreciated.

Maybe Arjan should have added a link to the proper place when he
answered your mail on LKML:
http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/0705.0/1807.html

Sorry, this list is also the wrong place -- this list is about Fedora
and not about RHEL. I'm not sure myself what the proper place/list for
your question is, but I suppose it's either your official RHEL contact
and/or https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/taroon-list

HTH

CU
thl