[2.6.26 PATCH] BZ#469684 utrace: make sure utrace_report_syscall_entry() can't lose TIF_SIGPENDING

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 21:36:58 UTC 2008

Fedora kernel folks don't really pay attention to utrace innards except to
make sure that I get the flames about them.  The place dedicated to
discussion of those innards is <utrace-devel at redhat.com>.  (It's fine to
mention the Fedora kernel versions and bugzilla links on that list.)

That fix is one that I just did last week, in fact.  I didn't get around to
the commit and push before the (USA) long holiday weekend.  I've fixed some
of the outstanding Fedora ptrace issues (now all represented in the
ptrace-tests suite), but still had an intermittent problem to track down.

Even with it still not perfect, I'll do the push today and post on
utrace-devel about the unresolved details.

Thanks,
Roland