2.6.24

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Sat Jan 26 23:13:20 UTC 2008

Ok, thanks for the info.  If it's not likely to be weeks and weeks, then I
don't think I'll update the utrace/2.6.23 backport any more with recent fixes.
utrace/2.6-current is now on 2.6.24, and I won't rebase it for a few days.
When it breaks rawhide or when I get to it, I'll branch utrace/2.6.24 off
for F-[78] and rebase 2.6-current to back to mainline.  The current version
has some new fixes and the 2.6.24 branch will continue to track new fixes.

Thanks,
Roland