rawhide / F10

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Fri May 16 21:10:56 UTC 2008

Now that rawhide has opened up again for F10, I've moved CVS forward
to 2.6.26-rc2-git5.  In doing so, there were the usual ton of
rejects, some of the trivial ones I fixed up, but some of the
larger patches (especially the git tree snapshots) failed so much
that it was easier to just disable them until their owners can
find time to update them.

Here's what's disabled so far:

utrace
assorted ppc patches
selinux deferred contexts
wireless
at76
linux-2.6-smarter-relatime.patch
atl2
drm/nouveau/modesetting
uvcvideo
efifb/imacfb merging
lirc

Execshield may need some more attention.  I got it building locally,
but it hasn't been boot tested at all yet, and touching that thing
always makes me nervous.

Oh, and the usual debugging-and-then-some config options are all back on.

Now to try and get it to survive a trip through koji ...

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk