100 AmericaGoVoteCards for Free church distribution

Peter Enns peterenns at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 02:06:43 UTC 2008

Having trouble viewing this e-mail? please use this link ( http://app.mailworkz.com/email_view.asp?group_idno=5204602&outgoing_idno=5204613&email_idno=3005330 ) .

                  100 FREE America Go Vote! CardsDistribute them at Church or at your business.
To Open Click www.AmericaGoVote.com

            America Go Vote! The first 100 cards are yours FREE

            Statement Of PurposeThe purpose of Go Vote! cards is to energize "We The People" to get informed and then go vote their convictions in the2008 Presidential Election.Peter Enns  ( http://agoodword.net/americagovote/tellafriend.php )

            4 X 6 cards are double sided and printed on high quality Post Card Stock

                         ( http://agoodword.net/peter/index.htm )  ( http://agoodword.net/peter/index.htm )

                        I’m Peter Enns. I wrote and created America Go Vote! cards for free distribution, to help energize "We The People" to get informed and then vote their convictions.

                        Anyone, including businesses & churches can request free America Go Vote! cards. We will send you the first 100 cards at no charge. All we ask is that you pay a $5.95 shipping and handling fee. We do accept contributions to help pay for the cards. However, there is no contribution required to order the first 100 free cards.

                        The First 100 Cards are Free - Additional cards are available at just 10¢ each.                                                                                Your contribution of any amount will help make America Go Vote! cards available nationwide. ( http://www.agoodword.net/shop/donation.php )  ( http://www.agoodword.net/americagovote/tellafriend.php )  ( http://www.agoodword.net/shop/ )

                        basic IRS church and 501 (c)(3) guidelines
                        Our laws are very supportive of pastors and churches who seek to educate and inform their members about both moral and political issues. As a non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation, there are many things that churches may do and some things churches may not do.
                        What Churches May Do: 1) Encourage members to register and vote. 2) Speak directly about specific issues.3) Pass out candidates Voter’s Guides. 4) Invite all candidates in a race to speak.What Churches May Not Do: 1) Make a financial contribution to a candidate.2) Raise funds for any political candidate. 3) Endorse a particular candidate. 4) Oppose a particular candidate.

                                    Suggested America Go Vote! Church EventPlay the 1 minute Church/PSA DVD included with the “Go Vote” CardsDistribute “Go Vote” Cards  ( mailto:peterenns at cox.net?subject=God Bless America Day ) Get Registered To Vote ( http://agoodword.net/americagovote/tellafriend.php )

                                    Contact Info:        800.548.2023        info at agoodword.net ( http://agoodword.net/americagovote/index.htm )    ( http://www.website-hit-counters.com/fancy-hit-counters.html )

                                    Copyright Good Word Publications 2008

  This email was sent to fedora-kernel-list at redhat.com, by peterenns at cox.net.

 You may unsubscribe from this list. If this message was received in error, please report it.

  Good Word Publications | 7009 E. 99 Street  | TULSA | OK | 74133 | US