Fw: Kernel Loading Sequence

Ahmad Al-Yaman ahmad221284 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 07:31:19 UTC 2009

Thank you for the info. I just have one more question. I'm still getting the following messages before plymouth loads:

ACPI: I/O resource 0000:00:1f.3 [0x400-0x41f] conflicts with ACPI region SMRG [0x400-0x40f]
hub 1-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 7

I looked those issues up and I know the first is supposed to be fixed in 2.6.30 and the second is being worked on. My question is: which kernel config setting should I enable/disable so as not to show those messages on startup?

Thank you again for the help.

Ahmad