[Fedora-laptop-list] reg loading FC4 on Toshiba Protege s100

vinod ab vinodabm at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 23 18:03:30 UTC 2006

Thanks  Paul.
as mentioned FC4 support may only be for legacy ATA not SATA.
Toshiba protege s100 may require SATA support in FC4
a brief of dmesg when i could shell prompt in rescue mode:
ata-piix ver 1.03..
..
ATA: abnormal status 0xFF on port 0xBF2F
ata1: disabling port
vfs: CANT FIND EXT2 FS ON DEV LOOP0

AND how about use of libata?

any other linux flavor for easy installation.
regards,
vinod