Hibernate on FC-6 (partly) fails

Joe Desbonnet jdesbonnet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 08:28:28 UTC 2006

On Thinkpad T41p:

Hibernate (suspend to disk) works for the first time for me on FC6.
However sleep (suspend to RAM) which did work on FC5 seems to have
trouble restoring the display now.

BTW: NetworkManager has trouble restoring wireless connections after a
restore from hibernate on FC6. There is a bugzilla entry for that.

Joe.