(no subject)

g sinuco gsinuco at yahoo.com.mx
Thu Oct 12 09:47:47 UTC 2006

Hello!!

  I had installed the last version of Ferora Core in a HP pavillon dv6000 (laptop) and the x system doesn't work.  When the first sesion ends his loading i recieve as result a black screen and I can't do anything  I gues the driver is not working and i have the lastest driver from NVIDIA but I don't know how to install it because i don't have access to a text mode.  My video card is a NVIDIA GeForce 7200 Go.

  I installed too the last version os Slamd64, a slackware version for 64 bits, and I installed the driver provide for NVIDIA but i have a very unstable  behaviour: The X systems runs but few minutes later craks and nothing works.

  Please help me.

  Germ'an Sinuco