After resume from suspend, neither keyboard nor touchpad work

Gérard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Wed Feb 7 12:36:28 UTC 2007

On the HP NC8430, suspend to RAM seems to work, but after resuming, both
touchpad and keyboard are unresponsive. It is however to remote login,
so the computer hasn't crashed. Also, an USB mouse still works.

I also use a suspend2 kernel from atrpms. It is a pity that suspend2 is
not part of the Fedora kernel, since it works much better that the
standard swsup (which doesn't work at all on my laptop).

I made a page on the Fedora Wiki about the NC8430:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/GerardMilmeister/nc8430

--
Gérard Milmeister
Langackerstrasse 49