help!!!!!!!!!!!Fedora zod hangs on compaq

sudeep s lonelyranger80 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 17 23:12:05 UTC 2007

I installed fedora core 6  x86_64 on my compaq presario V6106 AU running AMD turion 64*2 processor,nvidia chipset and nvidia graphics card... but the problem is it  gets hung while loading at times...if i start the X from my shell(I installed using linux text while installing) and  logout from the X,it freezes always...could some body help me out please.....even when i installed x86 also i had the same probelm........

Thanks....