intel pro/set wireless

Andrew Raggett andyraggett at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Jan 27 15:54:15 UTC 2007

Hi

I am having difficulty getting Fedora core 6 to recognise my wireless
adapter. It is not listed and the wifi button isn't highlighted. I have
tried to follow online instructions but they are too complicated for my
non-programming mind, yet this is the only thing that isn't working on
this otherwise flawless (so far) platform

Anyone who has a bit of patience please could you help out? What do I
need to look for? Is it really that difficult to get it working?!

cheers

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).
¡Probalo ya!