Kernel Sources

Ken Ramey ramey.ken at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 05:13:29 UTC 2007

I have a NetGear WiFi card that I  have been using on a laptop by
"LinuxCertified" for a few years now.  Unfortunately, the card uses the
"Atheros" chip set and requires a kernel driver to be built in order to
work.  Lately, I have been unable to find the kernel sources for my
Fedora system in order to update the driver .  Can anyone suggest a
source for the sources?  Ideally, a "yum" repository so that the kernel
sources will track my kernel upgrades.  I am currently at 2.6.19-1.2895.fc6

Failing that, does anyone know of a WiFi card that works "out of the
box" with Fedora Core 6?

Either solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ken

email: ramey.ken at gmail.com
cell: 520-360-5852