Cisco MPI 350 wireless Adapter

Sripathy K sripathy.k at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 08:50:42 UTC 2007

Hi,

I recently installed FC6 on my T42. The wireless connection doesnot work.
The airo driver seems to be present but the NetworkManager fails to
configure this adapter.

I have done a bit of googling and found a few old threads which recomend
downgrading the wireless adapters' firmware. Is this a necessity even now?

I did download from cisco website the linux-acu-driver-v21.tar.gz driver,
but it fails to compile on this machine.

Any ideas on how to get this working?

Thanks for your help.
Sripathy

PS: I could not find anything from the  archives of this mailing list.