No sound after installing Fedora 7

Leon leon.soroko at wmx.sk
Sun Jun 10 18:55:44 UTC 2007

Thanks for the tip, but unfortunately it does not work. The Alsaunmute works
fine and everything is unmuted.

I downloaded the latest ALSA drivers and now do have some system sound when
starting up. The soundcard Detection shows my card, but when testing does
not give any sound...........

Also some programs to play DVD's are working, but only the video output and
not sound output.

any other suggestions??