FC7+Thinkpad t60+iwl3945 - Kill Switch bug

Sean Kelley svk.sweng at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:48:19 UTC 2007

My t60 is powering up with the kill-switch activated.  Searching the
ubuntu forums I was able to track down the keycodes to turn off the
kill-switch.  However, it would be nice if I could just get the switch
on the front llip of the case to work.  Also the wifi light is not lit
when it is on.  FC7 seems like a step backward in terms of support for
a Thinkpad t60.

Anyone else been dealing with the kill switch issue and their thinkpad t60?

Sean