FW: Problem with Fedora core 8 installer

Arno Weterings aweterings at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 08:02:24 UTC 2007

Hello,

The option you gave me worked very well, my next problem is with the
installer, when I run the installdisk check it says the dvd is good, I run
the installer, selecting partitions, software etc, and then the installer
start installing. After the formatting stuff the installer come with the
can't find package error. The only options are retry and reboot. How can
this happen while my install-disc is correct. Please help

Gr Arno