T61 monitor

Jeremy Katz katzj at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 13:39:31 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 19:30 -0200, Mauricio Pretto wrote:
> Make sure you have 915resolution installed and configured, im quite sure
> that will solve your problems.

915resolution shouldn't be used any more now that we configure things to
use the intel driver rather than i810.  The intel driver supports native
modesetting and thus avoids the need for 915resolution.

In fact, given that we're switching to only including the intel driver
in Fedora 9, it's probably time to drop 915resolution too

Jeremy