Dual head t42 with Fedora 7, tricks?

Gene Horodecki geneh at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 27 20:35:48 UTC 2008

Yeah, I actually came from Fedora 8 and dual head wouldn't work at all.
Since then I've loaded up Fedora 7 and Fedora 9 preview... In Fedora 7,
the DH works out of the box but yeah we've already talked about that..
The Fedora 9 Dual head dialog didn't work at all... There was no card to
select in the '2nd video card' field for me and so I am a tad concerned
about that... I hope it gets fixed for the release.