HP6910p suspend/resume problem

Luca raskolnikoff77 at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 10 22:21:27 UTC 2008

Hello Thomas,
	thanks for your answer! My laptop in its configuration does not
include a NVidia card, but a intel graphic controller. I'll attach the
lspci of it, in case it can be of any help.

I remember that in Ubuntu the /etc/acpi/ directory was populated with
many scripts to load/unload drivers while in my Fedora installation that
directory is empty. Does any similar script belong to Fedora anywhere?

Cheers,
Luca