Fedora Queries for Laptop

John Graham John at Apexnorthamerica.com
Wed Jul 30 20:30:17 UTC 2008

Hello .

     have been using ferdoa 9 for some time now with my ACER travelMate
c310 and have little or no problems .. other than bluetooth .. but that
is not why this message. We have now left nextel and moved to verizon
and have a new modem for my Acer and i can't get it working .. i had no
problem with the nextel modem but the Verizon ( PC5750VW )  when i plug
in the modem nothing happens .. For some time i have a program running
at the top bar that would let me switch to my nextel card or wfi but i
dont see it so i am stuck .. anyone had any luck with this modem ?