F9 installer could not detect my previous installed F8

Yunus yunus at cdl.co.id
Thu Jun 5 04:33:12 UTC 2008

Hi Users of Fedora,

I have installed F9 successfuly (GRUB installed on MBR). It seems that F9
could not detect my previously installed F8.

My partition layout as follows:

Device             Partition Type   Remark
dev/sda
     dev/sda1      /boot              newly created from free space for F9
     free space                         unallocated space
     dev/sda2     /home             formerly created for F8
     dev/sda3     swap               formely created for F8
dev/sda4                                 extended partion
     dev/sda5     /1                    formeld created root partion for F8
     dev/sda6     /                      newly created for root partion for
F9

Anyone can help me to recove my F8 and give advice on best partion layout
for dual boot (Fedora+Fedora or Fedora+Debian)?

Thank you
yunus